Begin your Education Journey with Us
With a long-standing heritage of more than a century since 1891, Wesley Methodist School (WMS), a not-for-profit institution is well- known for its academic excellence and transforming lives with its exceptional all-rounded education based on Christian Mission School ethos and values.
What Makes WMS Different?
The Methodist Education:
- A – Academic excellence with affordability
- C – Character building with Christian values – God Centeredness; Respect for Life; Integrity; Excellence with Humility
- E – Extra- curricular achievements, aiming to provide a extensive exposure into arts, science, sports, and team building; also to develop the learners’ leadership skills and to have the responsibilities for community services
Student first: We believe that every child/ individual regardless of race, religion and social background can succeed when placed in the right school environment.
Effective communication: Our students are taught to express and articulate their ideas clearly, confidently and act with courtesy, integrity and honesty. English is the medium of instruction and mandarin classes are available.
Good student character:
- We embed the world’s largest character-based leadership development programme – Character First Education where character formation is the hallmark of our schools.
- We provide chapel services and character-building programmes through Boys’ and Girls’ Brigade according to our ethos and values.
Passionate teachers: Our dedicated teachers are committed to transform lives through education.
Methodist Council of Education (Head Quarter of Wesley Methodist Schools)
Tel: (603) 7956 5310 / (603) 7957 7746
Office Hours 8:00am – 5:00pm