The present Wesley Methodist School Klang began as Methodist Girls Continuation School in 1949. It was started by Mrs. D. L. Gulland and Mrs. G. S. Arumugam to cater for over-aged girls who were anxious to continue their education disrupted by the 2nd World War.
In 1958, it was renamed as Eklund Methodist Girls School in honour of Rev. & Mrs. Abel Eklund who pioneered education in Klang Town since 1924. In 1974 the name of the school was changed to Methodist Institute and in 1980 it became the Methodist High School admitting both girls and boys.
In 2009, the Council of Education of the Methodist Church in Malaysia through the full support and involvement of WMS Kuala Lumpur (Sentul), renamed the school as Wesley Methodist School Klang.
WMS Klang is a secondary school preparing the students for two Malaysian Public Examinations, PT3 and SPM.
Wesley Methodist School Klang
Jalan Dato Hamzah
41000 Klang, Selangor D.E.
Fax: +603- 33717208